Friday, July 6, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses so solemn and cold

However, hammering away at heaven suddenly rang a thunder, heavy rain and the next I called oksun and sea Brothers release Liu Shaoxiong, I better teach him a lesson!
Liu Shaoxiong the canthus teeth eyes, anger Caesar to me as if I killed President Chen same. He pounced come, held out the two accuse my eyes, I punch to force open his fingers. Liu Shaoxiong withdrew his hand. point to the sky turn over even turn a few body and kicked to the innumerable feet, foot leg muscles full with his leg muscles from the raindrop is like a hidden weapon to kill me to.
I remember I was angry exception when the attack Hai Deng is so spare no effort. Today, I stand on the position of the sea lights, more to understand the light of well-intentioned sea Liu Shaoxiong now then I did not experience the difficult process of growth.
Between the electro-optical fire flash, Liu Shaoxiong legs to my tip of the nose before I thump thump back a few steps,oakley sunglasses for cheap, avoid Liu Shaoxiong the edge, a punch in his thigh. The Liu Shaoxiong forces exhausted, could not withstand the blow, cross-body fly away, and fell heavily to the ground, splashing a water.
He is the people of Mongolia's clan! Liu Shaoxiong Mongolia clan? I believe him about the whereabouts of the Youth Action sword, however, why he calls himself surnamed Liu? I think,cheap oakley sunglasses, to doubt a moment, Liu Shaoxiong recipe for the dZi blade really is not covered moves exquisite, infinite strength.
Raining harder and harder, and everyone poured like a drowned rat. I tried the recipe dZi knife,fake oakley sunglasses, pull out a relentless go-getters, and cut off the branches, the scabbard pressure in the Liu Shaoxiong the shoulders. The Liu Shaoxiong skill bad, actually can not afford of that pressure, thump fell to the ground.
Fubu Fu? of exhaustion.
Bitch winked sea Brothers set up Liushao Xiong Yu Runmei comfort: in a hearing this Yurun Mei suddenly raised his head: The virtues of filial piety, I default to their practice. Worry about the Yurun Mei and Liu Shaoxiong make irrational, I decided to up the mountain with them, so that bitch and other people get back to the hotel.
Yunyang Mountain in the rain, so solemn and cold, as the heroes gone sad?
I I Liu two holding President Chen came to the place of Song Gongming sacrifice, dug a pit to put down President Chen in order to ensure that President Chen's death is not disturbed, I stop I Liu two tombstone would like Chen the total life for the country, death, even the stone up stand on the hero, you can only be so desolate!
Two bow is completed, is still reluctant. I forced them down the mountain, back to the hotel.
Liu Shaoxiong and emotional Yurun Mei has been stabilized, but are very low. Worried that they slip, I let Yu Runmei sleep with the bitch, Liu Shaoxiong to stay in their rooms.
Lau SiuRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment