Thursday, June 14, 2012

nfl dog jersey so I said

, Only to find the original camera battery cover to press the go, That's what I think here do too thin, if not careful it is easy to damage, but more afraid of more to do, she bought the camera do not care to use, The first use will be ruined - but not bad, just hard a lot of cover to be pressed into the battery compartment that could have been taken out, but I'm afraid that the battery cover deceives rotten to the replacement period We can not replace. that I was afraid they told me to negative the responsibility, so I said, let me rest assured. indeed! I'm afraid they told me to change that, because the last time to buy, red daisy turn look no made up idea to counter two middle-aged saleswoman very impatient to see that they look like is not the generation of believers to help them dispute quarrel, they are warming up to continue my Yin Sister engage in petition for these people, certainly much more, which I do not have to worry about the trouble, is also prepared to suffer the certainly would never dare to open the This evening, they are sisters to discuss the matter back to Shandong Dezhou a long time, but did not mention last time, please join me back, did not mention perhaps the future when red daisy back and invited me to go back together, never asked me what customs-related topics; and they are home they just been said that the multiplication of trips back in time, the last to see their meaning is decided to go back in early April, multiply Guangzhou to Tianjin Train in Texas Station , and then complex multiplication Beijing to Jinan or Qingdao train, to Yucheng get off, and then by car to go home. listen to them discuss, I know about going to their home about traffic.
The next day, Red daisy morning hit my pager,discount north face jackets, why the hurry, when I re-Tel in the past, she told me: such as my sister, the time point where! Seven when the usual family supper, mother, many put the meal in advance to do, I came home from work for dinner soon, dined on almost the same time. I left home to come to the subway exit, wait a bit Yin Sister to two to the tram station, take the car to reach the South Building, I took her to the original and red chrysanthemum together to buy the camera counter. Yin Sister first leisurely soft holy moment and at the counter view of the camera, and then slowly took the camera out, put it on the counter: Yin big sister to take the machine's hand just a release,nfl dog jersey, she immediately took to the past:

No comments:

Post a Comment